Two important events occurred in this end of April 2023:
- More than 2500 patients have been included so far…. This is a great achievement in the study and the investigator sites are still motivated to increase the patient cohort.14 sites in France are participating actively to the study protocol.
- Three posters were presented by the LATIM guys during the ARVO 2023 in New Orleans during the poster session, one of the most important international annual congress for ophthalmologists to present the promising results already obtained with Artificial Intelligence
- 3-D analysis of multiple OCTA acquisitions for the automated diagnosis of diabetic retinopathy.
- Performance of two ultra-widefield retinal imaging systems for the automatic diagnosis of diabetic retinopathy.
- Time-aware deep learning models for predicting diabetic retinopathy progression.
Evired is in progress !